3D in Architectural- 5 Ways to Improve Your Architectural Visualization
Visualization is nothing more than rendering or representation of a design whether it is done by hand or it is computer generated. In early 20th Century for design generation architect team use to had a tea square and drafting tables with parallel bars but now architect teams have software that can create three-dimensional experiences in a matter of hours versus a matter of months.
3D Architectural Visualization is artistic rendering, creating, shading and texture of an image. Architectural rendering, creating two-dimensional images or generating an image from a model by means of computer programs 3d rendering services, generating image or motion picture from virtual 3D models. There are a lot of different ways that this can be used in pre-construction marketing so now instead of actually going to an open house to see what a living room or a kitchen might feel like architect can create a 3d rendering virtual environment that’s going to transport people from different kitchen layouts in two different bedroom designs all completely wireless and accessible from anywhere. The future of visualization is a combination of augmented reality and virtual reality.
Most of the time we think what is the most important things in Architecture Visualization? i.e. Whether it is in content or form.
Here We Are Going To Discuss Five Ways To Improve Architectural Visualization-
- The story is King– If designed image or images don’t tell a story, it may be just a shallow image. Tell a story, it may not be direct with the building one is showing about but the activity that it holds, or the context that it is in.
- Composition– Many times we have heard that when we talk about the story is a king then the composition is a queen. Without a great composition, any story would not work, or it will go in the wrong order. Basically, the term composition means putting together and can apply to any music, the form of art, to writing, to photography and yes, architectural visualization.
- Symmetry– It is the symmetrical disposition what orders the image as well as give it the depth and interest that it holds. Symmetry may be calculated from the thickness of a column, from a module, or even from a triglyph.
- Good Image– To know the difference between a good image and a bad image one should know what a good image is. A good image is only achieved by knowing and studying everything about Architectural Visualizations. One can also get the reference from a still movie, a painting, a piece of music, photography.
- Have a Color Palette-A correct palette of colors can be crucial to represent a good image. Of course, this starts from the architect decisions on what the facades material is going to be, but it ends in deciding the color of the shirt of the person an individual is putting in the foreground of the image. Color also has to be studying a ton, but in the meanwhile can go to different websites to get a set of colors, and individual imagination start from there.
Visualization allows people from all over the world to educate and experience things in a virtual environment through that people are now making better decisions of where they should live work and act for more info on 3D architectural rendering services.