The Architectural Process of 3D Walkthrough Animation
The world of 3D Walkthrough Animation has come a long way since its inception. What most of the people would recall the word animation is probably cartoons and low graphics games. But the inroads that it has made in architecture and construction are surprising and exemplary.
From photo renditions to 360° Virtual Tour Walkthroughs in lifelike conditions, the developments are astounding. In today’s age architecture and designing is incomplete without it. Rather than creating models to give a vague description of a finished product, accurate 3D models with virtual interaction are designed for the client. This provides the client with all the pros and cons of the project plus personalized modifications that can be done based on the client’s demand.
The Process of Walkthrough Animation
There are a great many numbers of software packages that are used in the process of animation to get the results. Specific noteworthy among them are AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Maya, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Blender 3D, Mudbox, V-Ray etc. The process that is undertaken is actually a pretty simple one.
- In modeling processes, the first step is to create a basic sketch in software packages like Autocad, Creo, etc.
- When the design up is ready, a process called photo rendering is performed which is available in the animation software.
- What photo rendering does in soak the model in circumstances and conditions that are available in day to day life? These include various positioning of the sun and its incident rays, artificial lighting, colors, furniture, etc.
- When this is done a virtual replica of the structure that is to design is created. This contains every minute detail of the project with extreme accuracy.
- Then the option of the 3D Walkthrough Animation is introduced. With this feature, one can almost as if he or she is walking through the structure itself. The look, the design, the various parameters that would be different at different times of the day can be seen and understood.
- This enables the client to personalize details that may be as important as staircase design or as minute as the design of the floor tiles.
The change that these methodologies have brought about is the level of customer satisfaction and the limiting of the tediousness of the designer. The Walkthrough Animation may be considered to be by far one of the best features that have been introduced in a long time in this sector. With this, the concept of modeling has become much for exciting and vibrant for the designer as well as the customer.
Contact Us Rayvat Rendering for 3D Walkthrough Animation Solutions.